Friday 12 October 2007

Ok ok ok...

Right, so nothing about that plan worked out. I can willingly admit that. Now - nearly one week later. Got totally smashed! Spent rest of last weekend fretting about what might have done, whether would be frowned upon on Monday at work, the fact that I had lost my jacket, etcetera etcetera. Like any Saturday morning really, except had been out with WORK. So very inappropriate.

Fortunately, turned out whole evening had been massive piss-up of biblical proportions. Some people said I was "absolutely fine," which is of course utter rubbish - the truth is they can't bloody remember anything either! Or remember just enough to fear that they themselves behaved badly, and therefore feel that is safest to not bring up the behaviour of anyone else... Who knows. Point is, seems got away with it! Atleast, so far - knock on wood.

So far the following are comments about the evening that I have snapped up (from the others) whilst pretending not to care:

"I believe we were outside talking... then I fell over. I have bruises."
"I think I was in the kitchen at one point, yelling into my phone..."
"Some kind person put me into a taxi as well"
"I feel ashamed"
"I fell asleep in the cab and woke up on the wrong side of town"
"I propositioned half the office"
"I tried to get a hotel-room so we could all stay up all night"
"I got home and got naked in front of my flatmates"

In view of all these things... nevermind.

Now, a more urgent situation is fact that flat has turned into Gowrie-house. Got about ten Spaniards crashing in the living room (have no idea where they actually sleep) and my other flatmate just got home pissed - with a date!!! So - odds of having a good nights rest before 11 hour shift at work and then out on the town tomorrow = 0. No wonder have no resistance to alcohol.

No comments: