Wednesday 25 April 2007

Texting...

Post “quiet” night as the Duke with Brodie last Thursday. First-thing-in-morning texting to deal with reality of having to go to work, having promised to come to a party that night etcetera, (Brodie’s responses only – funnier that way).

09.32 - “Still snoozing…”

09.33 - “I feel like shit, got sick last nyt – party tonite is out of the question!!”

09.38 - “I don’t think I can go (to work) in this state – I’M FUCKED!!”

09.39 - “Contemplating getting up now. Am scared. Want cereal.”

09.42 - “I’ll have to see how I go through the day (re: party tonight).”

09.45 – “Was not as bad as I thought (getting up). Still pissed.”



21.49 – “Am GOING to the fucking party!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...you really have to be careful these days don't you...i mean you write a few text msges and suddenly they're posted all over the internet...now I know how shane warne feels...thanks anna...

M said...

Hello Miss Anna!

I told you I already had a Blogger account.

I look forward to the next installment.

Megan