Tuesday 17 April 2007

Theme of the Week

So it seems I have a rather depressing theme to the week… a few agendas running parallel, all aimed at teaching others “a lesson.” Whether it be “do not bother me with requests for service when I’m busy at work– serving is obviously not part of my job description” or “let people ALIGHT from the train before you step in – what the hell is wrong with you.”

My fave is the Craig-one. It’s long. “I shall never ever again do any of your washing for you, in spite of having done almost all of it for the past five years and I am well aware that you are not aware of this and will be at a complete loss when I stop doing so – all because last week you accused me of digging out neatly folded shirts from your wardrobe and washing them – since I have nothing better to do.” First objection – since when do either of us keep clothes neatly folded in wardrobes? I thought our system was generally referred to as the “random piles on floor” system. But then – what do I know, I have so much spare time that I LOOK for extra washing in peoples wardrobes… hang on! Second objection; be nice to me, I bite. For the record; I have very little spare time. Sometimes I plan to do the laundry for weeks before getting round to it. In.your.face.

As soon as summer is over it seems they (yes – they) have actually turned off the hot water. Again. Was no problem during summer, but God forbid one should have a nice hot shower after ten hours at work (working hard to avoid requests for service).

No comments: