Thursday 22 March 2012

Flu-Like Symptoms ...

Struck down by awful case of flu. Do not remember last time felt this ill from a cold, fever and everything. Feel like I am 14 again. I used to be sick a lot. But have not been for atleast... dare I say 3 years? Not happy. Not happy at all. Bloody "fresh" air in Sydney...

Was also sick yesterday. That made yesterday a bit tough, as had concert to go to in evening. Hubby gifted me tickets to Kate Miller-Heidke for my birthday (hubby always gifts me tickets, these ones were a lovely surprise though - am huge fan of Kate Miller-Heidke).

Loved it!! Was awesome, she is such a great talent.

Though did feel, especially towards the end, like crippled 85-year-old having to hold on to hubby in order to not fall down. Also become more sensitive to everything when am ill.
Observed that large crowds of people always, for unfathomable reason, start to smell like row of Portaloos in afternoon sun. Also dude in front of me had clearly bought tickets for the wrong concert. He hated it. He actually ended up leaving right before I geared up, leaned over, and asked him to close his yapper (in an unkind fashion). Lucky him.

So anyway, Kate is wonderful mixture of lovely voice, opera (!) and quirkiness.

Example...




1 comment:

Boel i Sydney said...

Ah Kate Miller-Heidke ar ju sa bra!

Krya pa dig!