Tuesday 23 August 2011

Good News


Good news.

I have decided to revive the Blog. I am writing for fun, because I think I am good at it and I'm hoping to one day write for a living.

It's been a while since I posted anything, and life has definitely changed...

I'd like to run commentary on life in Australia, so far away from home - travels, both within Australia and abroad, as well as narrating daily life in Byron Shire (and what it is that makes lots of like-minded people gather in one spot - is it really a coincidence when this happens?).

You have to start somewhere!

xx
Anna

2 comments:

DJ Kinski said...

Hurrah! Great to see you writing again. I love your dry style, xx

DJ Kinski said...

Hope my last comment worked. Haven't used these Blog things in a while. I think I'm trying to be more modern than I am :)