Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 12: this makes me cry

Firstly, forgot a big one on the list yesterday: Men who wear skinny jeans. Actually could fit in today as well. Men who wear skinny jeans make me cry.

Anyway.

Crying, clearly, is different from merely getting upset.

I cry all the time. Sad movies, sad books, whenever other people cry, etcetera.

Two things have made me genuinely cry though, in the last several years.

1. Saying goodbye to family, whether I have been in Sweden or some of them have been here.

2. Soul-destroying, meaningless, time-consuming JOBS. Have had them all... there really is nothing to make me sob like little girl and wish could run home to mummy... Fortunately took decision to never do such "work" again.

Oh, that is so sad. Feel like crying now.



Sister and Mother.

No comments: