Friday 20 July 2012

Day 15: 10 deadly sins

Hmm.

These are not in order of importance.

1. Rudeness
(to be assertive is not the same thing, also to tell sleazy guys off in extremely rude manner when pissed does not count)
2. Selfishness
(me, me, me!)
3. Ignorance
(pleading ignorance on serious issues and using ignorance as an excuse rather than simply finding out for oneself)
4. Animal Cruelty
(including supporting corporations that abuse animals, such as factory farms)
5. Physical Abuse
(apparently cannot walk down street in Kings Cross, Sydney, these days for fear of being king-hit!)
6. Racism
(of course)
7. Wastefulness
(resources are finite, should learn to appreciate what have instead of constantly needing to update everything - mind you, just like Smugglosmurf I too would very much like a new phone. But you should see my phone. Is not like am upgrading from i-phone 4 to i-phone 4.5 or whatever the f... it was called - really!?!)
8. Aggressive Selling
(nothing makes me as angry as sales-people unable to take no for an answer - have even had one of the bastards run after me and call ME rude, when HE was the one chasing ME - oooh, was back in 2006 but still makes blood boil)
9. Ill mannered driving
(tailgating and the like)
10. Littering
(partly because it ruins my walk when hubby risks life to climb out on cliffs to collect other peoples water-bottles and other rubbish)

1 comment:

Smugglosmurf said...

Och tyvärr älskar jag den på ett osedvanligt osunt sätt. Man skäms över sig själv...