Saturday 6 September 2014

I updated you.

I updated you, you silly blog. I expressed amazement at the fortunate arrival of both our long haul flights, I mentioned a week in Sydney and I mentioned spending a week driving north.
Bub thoroughly enjoyed both flying and driving, whole thing was enjoyable, serene experience.

I said we're in Byron now and harped on a little about sleep (bub 16 months old but allowing us approximately the same amount of rest as when she was 6 weeks, yay hurrah - blablabla.

I even updated some of my info and blog layout.

But what has happened to all this? Lost in cyberspace. Not even saved in drafts.

Thinking of forgetting about this blog and starting up another - it's going to be in swedish and it's going to become the most popular anonymous blog in Sweden.

Good luck finding it.

No comments: