Tuesday 26 June 2012

Day 7: something I regret

Oooooh, deep. Potentially depressing topic. Of course one must always say "I don't regret anything, all my experiences have made me who I am today!" with chipper smile on face and raised brows.

This, of course, is nothing but lies.

Clearly everyone regrets heaps of things.

Me - on all levels - for instance regret having that bag of chips last night, it was uncalled for and unnecessary. I regret lots of things that I just need to meditate on not regretting.

Regrets:
- Not learning earlier to appreciate small things in life
- Not appreciating how easy school was and making mistake of thinking work might be better (it is not, kids)
- Not being nicer as teen (contributing factor to not having own kids - as kids eventually turn into teens)
- Not being nicer to my mother

Lessons learned from making list of Regrets:
- Appreciate what have
- Be nice to mother


1 comment:

Sophie said...

The things we do to stay young :-) Halsar faktiskt en gröning i detta nu och denna var ett lågvattenmärke...luktar träskvatten :-)