Tuesday 25 June 2013

Freak Accident!

Hubby has been injured in a freak-gardening-accident. Somehow gigantic gardening scissors clipped his leg. Three times. It needed stitches. Six. This was very traumatic for everyone involved.

Hubby was then under strict doctors orders to not move from couch and not shower for 48 hours.

I carefully pointed out that I had been able to walk around AND shower 24 hours after having needle pushed into spine and a person extracted from my abdomen with a scalpel.

Alas. A man's pain can never be fully understood by a woman.

This is just a tounge-in-cheek account of something that was quite scary at the time. Hubby has been amazing at looking after me for entire pregnancy and recovery. I couldn't find better support anywhere. So he deserved a rest.

But. Just saying.

No comments: